Book IV – Now Available!
The Cosmic Symphony – Overtones of String Theory
The Essential Physics & Metaphysics of Sound, Music, and String Theory
Pythagoras’ discovery that music was a mathematical expression of reality would forever change the world of music, philosophy, science and religion. Pythagoras called this Cosmic Symphony of Abstract Perfection “The Music of the Spheres.”
• What is the "Music of the Spheres?"
• How did the Music of the Spheres Evolve into String Theory?
• How did Pythagoras Change our Perception of Reality?
• What did Pythagoras Discover About the Science of Sound and Music?
• What are the Mathematical Metaphysics Behind the Structure of Western Music?
• What is the "Mozart Effect" and is it Real?
• What is the Numerical Mysticism underlying the Mathematical Relationships of Sound, Astrology & Music?
• What is String Theory and What does it Mean? Is Everything Really Composed of Extremely Small Vibrating Strings of Energy?
• Is Reality Ultimately a Cosmic Symphony Eternally Resonating the "Mind of God?"
BOOK IV in the “HOW THINGS WORK” Series (197 pages)
Substantial Discounts for FREE and PAID Subscribers – SUBSCRIBE NOW!
How Things Work: A Brief History of Reality is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.